Magento Certification: Solution Specialist Exam Guide
Crimson Agility takes pride in being a Magento Professional Partner. However, to reach this level of partnership, you need to have 12 certifications of different fields when working with Magento. We currently are at a Silver Partner tier with Magento based on joint booking attainment, technical proficiency, and customer satisfaction.
From the Magento 2 Solution Specialist page
“A Magento 2 Solution Specialist is an expert user of the Magento 2 eCommerce platform. It is designed for those who can efficiently align business objectives with Magento 2 functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customization. Areas of knowledge include eCommerce, Magento Architecture, Magento Admin & Storefront, Business & Applications, and Catalog. “
The Magento exams can be intimidating even for the most expert developers and Solution Specialists. However, these tests can be a vital part of your businesses marketing and reinforcing your reputation. That being said, it can be stressful, so Crimson Agility would like to help provide some helpful tips to get you that certification.
How to Prepare for Magento Solution Specialist Certification
- Create or Purchase a Study Guide: It is vital to make sure you have the information to narrow what needs to be studied. At Crimson Agility, we used the SwiftOtter Solutions study guide, which gave us specific information to understand. We then paired this information with the official Magento User Guide to get even more specifics on the configurations and how it works on the front end.
- Form a Study Group: Studying in a group promotes a sense of community and helps provide teaching opportunities when you teach the information that you learned from the study guide and inform the ones around you because the best way to reinforce knowledge is to help others.
- Rest/ Peace and Quiet: No one, and I mean no one, can run on fumes. It’s vital to keep rested and to take intermediate breaks to refresh the mind. If you dig yourself into studying or stay up late, it can cause frustration and a lack of focus.
- Different Study Tools and Games: One of the worst parts of studying is that it can be BORING. It would help if you kept things interesting for yourself and your possible study group. At Crimson Agility, we created flashcards, watched videos, inspiring memory associations, received tutoring from some people that have passed the test, and even created a Jeopardy game.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Repetition of the material is everything, and nothing beats just doing it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.
These exams are a vital part of the Magento platform and to becoming a Magento certified partner. Magento only wants the most qualified and knowledgeable of personal development on their sites. We are always providing a consistent experience between all different websites between different development firms. This standard sets a future of integrity for all client websites. That’s why we at Crimson Agility consider it a cornerstone of our business. That’s why Crimson Agility takes pride in having some of the most certifications out of any Magento development firm, and why we want to help others strive to the Magento standard.
If you need a Magento Professional Partner that is reliable and Magento certified with plenty of experience with the platform, you can visit our page here.
Until next time, let’s get social! Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and on LinkedIn.