In the new Magento 2.3.5 upgrade, there will be the introduction of Adobe Sensei, a product recommendation program, exclusive to Magento merchants. This unique program is an embedded admin experience that can be a useful marketing tool to increase conversions, boost revenue, and stimulate shopper engagement. The automated AI uses machine learning-driven recommendations giving suggestions to merchants about “Customers who viewed this product also viewed,” “Customers who bought this product also bought,” and “Recommended for you.” The new update will be available for free to all merchants that use Magento directly from the Magento Marketplace.
This data, when provided to customers while experiencing their website, can be highly engaging, relevant, and specialized to their experience. Product recommendations require two sets of vital data, behavioral and catalog. Adobe Sensei aggregates the behavioral and record data, creating Product Recommendations for each recommendation type. The Product Recommendations service then deploys those recommendations to your storefront. This update and new AI will set the digital standard with a vast set of features on Adobe Sensei.
- Boost and scale experiences with real-time intelligence.
- Anticipate customer behavior based on attributes, differences, and conversion factors.
- Efficiently deliver one-to-one customer experiences at scale.
- Organize and manage assets for better ROI.
- Engage audiences with custom offers, subject lines, and delivery timing.
- Make necessary edits quickly and accurately.
- Finding the right content when needed with an intuitive search.
- Photorealistic effects.
- Predict and forecast the impact of different budget scenarios.
- Automatically adjust your budget across targeting criteria.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance to optimize ad delivery.
- Create high-quality documents with content intelligence.
- Recognize form fields to speed document creation.
- Quickly convert document images into PDF files.
For new and existing Magento clients, Crimson Agility can help you implement and maintain this ground-breaking software with our Magento support. If you are looking for e-commerce managed services provider or a trustworthy company that will help you migrate from Magento 1 to 2, then schedule or call us today!