CAREERS AT CRIMSON AGILITY
Crimson Agility is not a product company, we provide consulting and development services, consequently; we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We exemplify this by providing a comfortable work environment, flexibility, comprehensive benefits, and generous amounts of personal time-off. Additionally, our approach to management and employee development is more of a coaching style with our employees’ success as the goal. David Baier, Managing Partner at Crimson Agility, stated, “we coach our employees to be successful at the specific tasks they are assigned, their positions, and ultimately their careers”.
At Crimson Agility, our guiding values and culture apply equally to our clients and employees. Crimson Agility’s guiding values are entitled “Commitment to Excellence” and include the following tenets:
– Listen with an open mind, learn from everything
– Communicate openly, honestly, and directly
– Encourage risk-taking and innovation
– Take responsibility, lead by example
– Respect, trust and encourage others
– Establish purpose before action
– Treat people fairly
– Insist on integrity
– Work as a team
– Have fun
David Baier says, “These operating principles are intended to serve as guidelines for all our interactions with other employees, clients, and business partners. Their purpose is to foster and preserve the spirit of our enterprise and to promote the well-being of all concerned.” Our guiding values were derived from the collective values and experiences of the founders of Crimson Agility.
Crimson Agility promotes collaboration and support amongst its employees and honors and routinely informally recognizes its employees for their contributions to a positive and supportive environment. More formally during our quarterly meetings, we recognize employees for their “Commitment to Excellence”, peer support, and innovations. These are valued and recognized alongside measurable performance metrics and technical acumen.
Crimson Agility promotes a culture that values success, fairness, excellence, and growth. If you’re ready to start a career in the growing e-commerce industry with leaders and innovators like Adobe, Magento, and Crimson Agility review our open opportunities below.
Listed below are the open positions available with our team:
- E-commerce Engineer (PHP Developer)
- Magento / Adobe Commerce Developer
- Senior Magento / Adobe Commerce Developer
- Sales Development Representative
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT RESUME FOR FUTURE POSITIONS
Please send us your resume we want to know about you
CRIMSON AGILITY OFFERS
- Training & Certifications
- Competitive Salaries (commensurate with experience)
- 4 Weeks Vacation Annually
- Holidays & Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Quarterly Team Bonuses
- Quarterly Individual Bonuses
- Parental Leave
- Pet Friendly Office
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best E-Commerce Professionals in the industry.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Crimson Agility.