Quality Assurance Specialist
Crimson Agility is looking for an E-Commerce QA Specialist with a strong background in quality assurance, functional testing, creating test plans, and documentation. The successful candidate will be a person who has a critical eye, applies analytical thinking to complex problems, and takes pride in their work.
In this position you will expected to learn common B2B and B2C e-commerce user experiences, prepare test plans, document and communicate results, and work as part of a team of professionals to develop high-quality solutions for our clients. Crimson Agility will provide in-depth intensive training on Magento.
This position is located in Mesa, Arizona.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Review e-commerce sites on multiple browsers and devices
- Help document use cases and develop clear test plans for functional requirements
- Inspect site design, style, and layout
- Identify, replicate, document, and track testing results and issues per established processes
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet documented specifications and Acceptance Criteria.
- Collaborate with a team of passionate e-commerce professionals to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Understand e-commerce business requirements and convert to a coherent test plans
- Take accountability for the quality of your work
- Quickly learn an industry leading e-commerce platform
APPLY IF YOU
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on a diversity of projects
- Are detailed oriented
- Are able to think critically and apply analytical thinking to complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that places value on training and skills development
- Want to develop a career in fast-growing industry of e-commerce
YOU MUST HAVE
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 2+ years experience in QA on software projects
- 2+ years experience in Data Analysis
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Magento or E-Commerce QA experience
- Experience with automated testing solutions
- Web application development experience
CRIMSON AGILITY OFFERS
- Training & Certifications
- Competitive Salaries (commensurate with experience)
- 4 Weeks Vacation Annually
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Quarterly Team Bonuses
- Quarterly Individual Bonuses
- Pet Friendly Office
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best E-Commerce Professionals in the industry.